Monday, January 9, 2012

ESLR blog

So far I believe I have been an effective user of technology and an effective communicator. 


Since this project started, I have really improved on my social skills. I have been talking to a lot of people about different things such as reference and service learning. I have learned to really be out there and talk to people if I want to get what I need. I had to talk to plenty of people to find service learning, eveen though it ended up becoming my independent task component instead. And I even meet with my uncle for the first time because of this project. I was able to visit him all the way in Irvine to accomplish the interviews I need, and even though I was unable to work with him at Blizzard, I got to see how he creates details for some of the characters. 


I have also been an effective user of technology. I've seen so many examples of animations through videos and the making of films. I've used technology to help me with plenty of research as well as organizing all of it. I have read some books on the types of programs needed to make animations and even though I haven't obtained those programs yet, I will learn how to use those and make my very own animations soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment