Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1. For my independent component, I plan to create a stop motion animation. I will make a setting as well as characters and using a camera, will take multiple pictures of the characters. Each picture will be moved barely and when speed up the frames, it will make the photo seem like they are really moving. 


2. Animation takes a lot of time. Making the models for characters as well as the set would take a couple of days to complete. There is also taking a bundle of photos of the characters moving just a bit. I would need 24 frames per second to make it a smooth animation. It took over a year for the first animation to be made and that was only ten minutes so I'm thinking of only making mine 2-4 minutes. 

3. Stop motion is a type of animation. It uses the same process as digital animation. As I go through the process, I'll be able to figure out which part plays the most important role to the creation of an animation. 

1 comment: