Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far


1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?

A: I've learned the process of animation. I know the steps need to be taken to produce an animation. The one I'm most familiar with at the moment would be painting/ coloring since my uncle specializes in that area. I also know about different techniques to animation.
2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..




A: As shown here, I started off with a sketch and then I work on darkening and shading it. Then I mixed some colors to get to the shade I wanted and it turned out like this.
3) What research helped you to do this and how?

A: My interviewee, was my main resource for these drawings. He specializes in texture and coloring of animations. I haven't gotten to the digital part of animation just yet, but this is how the images are done by hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment