Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

Content:

(1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?

I plan to decorate to room with different poster and drawings of animations. I might bring some tools animators use for sketching. I also plan to group the class into the process of animation. Storyboarding, sketches, inbetweeners, etc.
(2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

ANS 1: Knowing the Basics of Drawing
ACTIVITY 1: I plan to go over basic drawing tips with the class. For example, I might have them look at a picture and draw the base of it, using geometric shapes. 
ANS 2: Establishing a Storyline
ACTIVITY 2: For this activity, I plan to have them do what animators do before the start a production. Come up with a short storyline, and pitch it to everyone else. I will probably have them do it as a group and pitch at most a three minute plot to the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment