Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.

I will be taking a class up at Cal Poly, The History of Western Art. This class focuses on learning about past work with painting, architecture, and sculptures.

2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.

This class meets every monday and wednesday from 2-4pm. I have already completed 44hrs from my last independent component so I only need 16 left. I've already attended to sessions so I only need another 6 to complete the minimum 60hrs I need for both independent components.

3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?

This relates to my EQ because knowing the base of art and what elements are needed, helps future artist with their work. All artist can learn from each others work and even past masters such as Rafael and Michelangelo. Using their techniques, artist can create their own works of art. 

1 comment: