Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic



Q: What is your topic?  Why? 



A: My topic is computer animation. I've always been a big fan of animation, ever since I was a kid. They were always so fun to me and creative. At first I wasn't sure what kind of animation I wanted to do, but i thought computer animation would be more fun and interesting for me. Compared to claymation and stop motion, computer animation attracts me more.


Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year? Be specific and use examples.


A: By studying this topic, I hope to improve my artistic abilities and learn more about animation. This can also open a possible career path for me. I'm always very picky about things and until now I had no idea what I wanted to do in the future. I'm hoping, if this project works out well for me, that I will continue to study computer animation and maybe even one day produce my own animations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment