Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog 3: Presentation 1



Objective: My objective is to explain how the animated film Anastasia was put together.

Procedures:
  1. Ask Students what animations do they know?
  2. Introduce my presentation on the animated film Anastasia.
  3. Talk about the process the creators of the film did for the film.
    1. Talk about the story line.
    2. The research they did for the film.
    3. Explain how they decided on voice actors/ the music.
    4. Sketching/ Painting characters and scenes. (show visual)

Check for Understanding: I will be questioning them on what Don Bluth and Gary Goldman did to create this film. 

Resources/ Materials: My visual will be a sketch or drawing of one of the characters in Anastasia.  

1 comment:

  1. Approved.

    I really like that you targeted a specific movie for the focus of your presentation.

    ReplyDelete