Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog 2: Interview 1 Preparation

Question 1: Who are you interviewing and why?


A: I will be interviewing my dad's relative, Pio Ravago. He is a computer animator and has been apart of making video game animation as well as some animated movies. I've never actually met him before, but I have seen one of the animations he worked on. The animated movie of Anastasia made in 1997, was one of my favorite movies growing up. Recently my dad told me that my uncle helped in the creation of it. I've also seen a few of his recent works and his art really amazed me. 


Question 2: What additional questions will you ask them (in addition to the 5 we require)


1. What made you want to choose this field as your career?
2. What animations have you been apart of?
3. What do you think is the most important part of making an animation?

No comments:

Post a Comment