Friday, September 23, 2011

Blog 4: Presentation Reflection


1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example. 
A: My uncle, Pio Ravago, happened to be one of the artist in the film Anastasia. He was one of the artist to do the painting of the backgrounds. He told me that they actually made the paint by hand to make the scenes look more realistic.
2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why? 

A: I would probably say my drawings of the characters. They were some of the best works I've done and I was really proud of how well they came out.
3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?

A: My illustrations were probably the most challenging because of all the time and effort needed for it. I spent over 12 hours on only 5 characters. I had to sketch them out, darken them and add details, add shading, and then color them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment